Monday, October 30, 2023

Dragon

I previously marked my diary to be examiner for the medical professional examination today. When I realised I’m not called upon this time, I decided to make good use of time carved out from my schedule. After two days of conference in Macau, I opted not to stay abroad. A day off in Hong Kong can also be a gift for myself.

You might have thought I’m using hyperbole to make my point. No, I’m serious. Think Hong Kong and I can name so many scenic hiking trails. I ended up hiking the famous Dragon’s Back today. As Asia’s best urban hike named by Time magazine, this trail is also highly rated by Lonely Planet and CNN Travel. That’s a guarantee for vantage views of sun-drenched beaches and close-up concert front row “seat” for an orchestra of big waves upon descent.

It's obviously one of the best hikes for those who have an unquenchable love for photography. It's also obviously offering respite, for me, from the deluge of email at workplace.

No comments: