Friday, September 1, 2017

Junie B. Jones

Last night I was at the hospital.

Then, after long hours of working, I brought home few library books. That's one of the best gifts for my daughter. Every time I borrow Barbara Park's Junie B. Jones books, Jasmine can't wait to finish the story on the same night. I knew pretty well that there was no exception today, when I borrowed Jingle Bells, Batman Smells! from the same series.

Jasmine's eyes remained glued to the Junie B. story when my wife tried to show her the new outfit she bought. My dear wife, please don't read the next paragraph.

Okay. Now that she's not reading, I can let you know my wife was jealous.

My daughter continued to read when we started dinner. One chapter after another.

That's the only time we won't mind when my daughter missed her dinner.

No comments: