Sunday, January 10, 2010

Eggs on My Face

There's a good chance that you agree with me that hard-boiled egg doesn't taste good. Of all ways created by human beings to prepare an egg, none is more humdrum than a hard-boiled egg. But I'm pretty sure not too many of you would have difficulty with the know-how to boil an egg. I have.

When it comes to making an egg, I have no problem with cooking a fried egg, scrambled egg or omelette. Now that my baby has arrived, I have to prepare hard-boiled eggs for the celebration pot with sweetened black vinegar and pork trotter. I ended up plunging my eggs that came straight from the refrigerator into boiling water. I can almost hear you scream. No, before your scream, I heard the crack of my eggs first.

Go slow, at least in certain situation. That's the lesson I learned from my eggs.

No comments: