Friday, August 5, 2011

Universal Studios

I was riding a roller coaster. I wasn't flying like a piece of paper in a tornado, but the speed was fast enough for me to lose my mind.

True, it's a must-do experience for most Universal Studios theme park visitors to get flung around on cutting-edge roller coasters. Nobody wants to miss the game. Not even the faint-hearted. Nor do the harried people, although there are exceptions. Those ups and downs, stunning as they are, didn’t get me addicted. As the roller coaster sped on, I kept wondering which turn it was going to make, and which direction I should keep my head. A minute's inattention, and one loses track blankly of one's whereabouts.

"Is it that easy for others to get carried away by roller coaster?" I asked myself after the ride. Maybe, just maybe, I'm too old or too slow for roller coaster.

No comments: