Sunday, March 22, 2009

Light Bulb

I bragged about my carefree way of living in my last blog. This is a guilty pleasure, I admit.

Confession time. For years, I have not the foggiest idea of what my shirt size or shoe size is. I wrote my birthday wrongly throughout my teens. After all these years, I have been mixing up the hot water tap and cold water tap until I ended up burning my hands with boiling water - each time.

Not that I love Mr. Perfect less, but that I like Mr. Bump more.

So let me go further. I had not bothered to change the light bulbs in my bathroom until the last bulb was gone two weeks ago. When my wife asked me to change the light bulb in the dark (and being a little disappointed, I confess), I kept forgetting until another week later.

Then, the light went on, beaming like a halo around my slobbish head.

No comments: